Our model Henri is 1,84m tall and wears the size M.
The North Face High Pile Nuptse Jacket is a must-have down insulated design that is a mandatory addition to any outdoor wardrobe. Packed with lofty, RDS-certified 600 fill down for base camp or belay stance comfort, the TNF High Pile Jacket is also equipped with a durable waterproof DWR finish that makes sure moisture will be kept at the surface. This is an extra warm rendition of the legendary Nuptse jacket, whose name is inspired by the towering Himalayan peak Nuptse. This TNF down jacket is a favorite all-year around insulated style for cool urban landscapes or high altitude treks and climbs.
The North Face High Pile Nuptse Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar with stow-away hood
• Vislon® front zipper with custom pull
• 2 pockets with zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• hook and loop fastener adjustable cuffs
• interior pocket with zip closure at wearer's left
• The North Face logo embroidery on left chest
• The North Face logo embroidery at upper right back
• regular fit
• main fabric: 100% recycled polyester sherpa fleece, 240 g/m²
• overlays: 100% nylon 300D x 150D weave with DWR finish
• insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down (Responsible Down Standard - RDS-certified) at body / rest: Heatseeker™ Eco made from 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester
• lining: 100% nylon 50D, 69 g/m²