Add to CartComing SoonSold outCurrently not availableNot Enough Coins
In StockStandard shipping 1-2 business days
Casio A168WEGG-1BEF - Features:
- Illuminator: To keep everything in view even in dark surroundings, the backlight lights up at the touch of a button.
- Stop function - 1/100 sec. - 1 hr.: Elapsed time, split time and end time are measured with an accuracy of hundredths of a second. The measuring capacity of the watch is up to one hour.
- Daily alarm: Daily events are reminded by the daily alarm, which sounds an acoustic signal at the set time.
- Automatic calendar with date, month and weekday: Once set, the automatic calendar always shows the correct date.
- 12-/24-hour format: The time display can be set to 12- or 24-hour format. In 12-hour mode, a "p" in the display stands for the second half of the day, i.e. 12 noon to 11.59 pm.
- Acrylic glass: The acrylic glass is light and relatively unbreakable.
- Resin case: The resin case is the ideal companion for everyday use. It is robust, very light and relatively unaffected by cold, heat or other external influences.
- Stainless steel bracelet: Hard, durable and elegant: The stainless steel bracelet is a classic for watches.
- Bracelet with IP finish: The bracelet of the watch has been elaborately coated using the so-called "ion plating" process and offers the advantage of increased scratch resistance.
- Adjustable clasp: The clasp can be easily and individually adjusted for optimal wearing comfort.
- 7 years - 1 battery: The battery supplies the watch with the necessary energy for approx. 7 years.
- Water-resistance classification (WR) according to ISO 22810: This model is water-resistant according to DIN 8310 or ISO 22810, i.e. it can withstand light splashes. Greater contact with water should be avoided.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 38.6mm x 36.3mm x 9.6mm
- Weight: approx. 49 g