Our model Dennis is 1,86m tall and wears the size M.
With the Baggies design, Patagonia seamlessly blends the silhouette of a classic harrington jacket with functional features such as a DWR-finished nylon shell that offers protection against rain and winds. Plus, the NetPlus® nylon faille of the Patagonia Baggies Jacket is bluesign™-certified and made 65% from post-consumer nylon while the mesh lining consists of recycled poly fibers.
The Patagonia Baggies Jacket is equipped with the following features:
• turn-down collar
• tonal metal front zipper with custom pull
• raglan sleeves
• 2 pockets with tonal zip closure at lower front
• stretch hemlines cuffs and body
• contrast mesh lining
• Patagonia label at left chest
• weight: approx. 456 g in size M
• shell: bluesign™-certified 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex plain weave faille with PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish, 190 g/m²
• lining: bluesign™-certified 100% recycled polyester mesh, 129 g/m²
• Fair Trade Certified™