Our model Petrus is 1,77m tall and wears the size M.
The Patagonia 3-layer Granite Crest Jacket is the perfect shell for all-day movement on the trail in wet conditions. The Patagonia Granite Crest Jacket is designed to be both high performance and responsibly made with NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon rip-stop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals. Plus, this item meets Patagonia's H2No™ Performance Standard for waterproof/breathable protection and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Granite Crest Jacket - features:
• high-necked, drawstring-adjustable hood
• water-repellant front zipper with custom pull plus interior storm flaps
• waterproof zip pocket at left chest (jacket self-stuffs into this pocket)
• 2 pockets with hidden zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with toggles and metal eyelets
• armpit vent slits with zippers
• adjustable strap with hook and loop fasteners at cuffs
• Patagonia woven label at left chest
• H2No™ branding at left sleeve
• relaxed fit
• 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell (3-layer 102 g/m² 30D rip-stop with a waterproof/breathable membrane, jesey lining and PFC-free DWR finish
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• weight: 400 g