Our model Friedrich is 1,87m tall and wears the size M.
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is a must-have down insulated design that is a mandatory addition to any outdoor wardrobe. Packed with lofty, RDS-certified 700 fill goose down for base camp or belay stance comfort, the TNF 1992 Nuptse Jacket is also equipped with a durable waterproof DWR finish that makes sure moisture will be kept at the surface. This is a 26th anniversary rendition of the legendary Nuptse jacket, whose name is inspired by the towering Himalayan peak Nuptse. This The North Face down jacket is a favorite all-year around insulated style for cool urban landscapes or high altitude treks and climbs.
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - features:
• high-necked collar with stow-away hood
• 2-way metal front zipper with custom pulls
• 2 pockets with zip closure at lower front
• drawstring-adjustable bottom hem with metal eyelets and toggles at the elastic draw cord
• hook and loop fastener adjustable cuffs
• interior chest pocket with vertical zip closure at wearer's left
• The North Face logo embroidery on left chest
• The North Face logo embroidery at upper right back
• regular fit
• shell: 100% recycled polyester 50D rip-stop fabric, 82 g/m², with non-PFC DWR finish
• overlays: 100% recycled nylon taffeta 50D, 69 g/m², with non-PFC DWR finish
• insulation: 700 fill goose down (Responsible Down Standard - RDS-certified by Control Union)
• lining: 100% recycled nylon taffeta 50D, 69 g/m², with non-PFC DWR finish